Saturday, February 27, 2010

38 weeks and counting!

We are almost there, there is a light at the end of the pregnancy tunnel. I have been feeling pretty good, but everyday is different. Some days I have a ton of energy and others not so much. Some days I feel a little nauseated with little appetite and others I feel fine with and can eat anything. This is all just the joys of late pregnancy I guess. At my 38 week appointment I was dilated to 1 cm, baby's heart rate was 141 and I measured 36 cm, my BP and HR remain great and no swelling which I am very grateful for. . .so basically baby and I are both doing very well. Everyone keeps telling us to enjoy this time and make the most of it as just the two of us, but we are just so excited to meet this baby, its getting hard to wait. Maybe the next post will be include a photo of Baby Naves!

38 weeks

1 Comments:

Blogger Ali C. said...

The last weeks are the hardest. I can't believe you don't know the sex yet!!!!

February 28, 2010 at 4:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home