Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Week 29

The third trimester is ok so far. I am just starting to get a little less energy, but not too bad. It could be due to lack of sleep. The pregnancy insomnia continues, but I look at it as training for when the baby arrives. I was given my kick count card at my appointment on monday and laughed because we have 2 hours to get 10 movements and often that only takes about 2 minutes! That is going to be one full card. The baby is measuring right on target, and all my numbers including labs are great! So, this holiday season we feel blessed for what has been and hopefully will continue to be a healthy pregnancy and before too long a healthy baby!
We had Christmas with my mom's side of the family last night. Lots of food, laughs and gifts. I of course was not good about taking pictures, but did have Jack take one of the weekly "belly pics" I am always asking for when we got home.
We hope you all have a blessed Holiday and Happy New Year!


29 weeks

1 Comments:

Blogger Bill and Paige said...

such a blessing that you and baby are healthy! so much too look forward to in the new year. xoxo

December 23, 2009 at 2:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home