Friday, October 16, 2009

20 week ultrasound







So, we had our 20 week ultrasound today! Everything looked great, or so it seems. The radiologist will read the scan and I have an appointment next week and will get the final ok from my doctor. For all you wondering, or thinking I may change my mind. . . .I didn't we still don't know the sex, it will be a wonderful surprise when we do.
I am feeling great these days, I think I have finally gotten the hang of pregnancy. I am showing and having a firm bump actually makes finding clothes a lot easier! I will keep updating this blog. . . next to come, more belly pics!

5 Comments:

Blogger Bill and Paige said...

Those are some awesome pics! I can't believe how clear they are! I'm trying to blow up the legs picture to see what the "goods" are:)

October 16, 2009 at 8:36 PM  
Blogger Cheryl said...

Your baby is so cooperative! Those are some great ultrasound pics. Mine never looked that good, and my kids still don't like posing for the camera.

October 16, 2009 at 9:36 PM  
Blogger The Naves said...

The legs picture is from behind I think. . . its the little tush because the lady knew we didn't want to know. Guesses are ok, but if you really think you know don't tell me, I want the surprise!

October 17, 2009 at 5:42 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I still can't believe G is having a baby. I actually teared up (again) looking at the ultrasound pics. Keep posting, please! I miss you guys so much and can't wait to see you!
I am going to spoil that kid rotten!

October 17, 2009 at 9:05 AM  
Blogger The Naves said...

Oh Tiff, I love you! Only a few more weeks till we are in Seattle and hopefully by then you will be able to feel Baby Naves kicking! Can't wait to see you. Hurry up and more out here, this baby needs to have you close.

October 18, 2009 at 8:53 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home