Tuesday, October 6, 2009

We are pregnant!

On July 6th, at the encouragement of a few coworkers I took a pregnancy test on my lunch break at work and to my surprise. . .it was positive! We are having a baby!








Now how would I tell Jack. I promptly jetted out of the ER to Subway (well, it was lunch and my last cold sandwich of pregnancy) and then to Target where I found a really cute baby t-shirt with a guitar on it. . .perfect! When I got home he was dressed and ready for the gym. It took a little convincing, but he finally sat down and opened and the gift and his response as he held it to his chest was "I think its a baby shirt". Me "it is", Jack "oh", Me "We are pregnant!" He was so excited! After a little celebrating we went to the gym.

I just told Jack the great news. . . we are going to be mommy and daddy!


Jack with the shirt


Our first photo as parents

After dinner we called Mom and Dad to meet for yogurt at Big Spoon in Roseville, they were a little suspicious. Here they are with their Grandparent card. They were so excited, I think I even saw tears (mom cried of course, but I saw tears from Dad!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home