Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Weeks 26-28

26-27 weeks
Well, the last few weeks we have been busy preparing for the holidays with shopping and baking and visiting friends and family. We saw all our nieces and nephew in their church christmas programs and have had a few holiday get togethers. Unfortunately we missed a few too as I was in rear ended about a week and a half ago and spent a few days resting. Everyone is fine, I am just taking a few weeks off to rest my back, or should I say my Dr is insisting I take a few weeks off to rest my back so I am all healed for the arrival of baby naves.
The baby is very active these days and my new favorite when s/he gets the hiccups! Sometimes they can be felt by others, but usually just me and I must admit I kind of like that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home