Sunday, November 8, 2009

23 weeks

I am definitely growing! Here is my 23 week picture. Baby Naves is kicking like crazy these days. Jack has yet to feel it, every time the baby starts kicking he is not around, the kicks don't last long, or most likely he is busy playing his guitar and singing to us. This is our favorite time, the baby just kicks away as Daddy rocks out, the louder the music the more excited the baby. This is definitely our most favorite family time right now. I am feeling great and love being pregnant, the glorious second trimester!

23 weeks

2 Comments:

Blogger Bill and Paige said...

you look way to cute!

ps...I'm loving all teh updates:)

November 16, 2009 at 9:56 PM  
Blogger The Naves said...

oh good I am glad, I am getting better. Most people that view this don't blog so they aren't many comments, but its fun to see yours.

November 17, 2009 at 7:39 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home