Monday, February 15, 2010

Maternity Leave!

Almost 37 weeks

Yeah! I am officially in maternity leave and loving it. . . can you say nesting?!?! I have cleaned and organized the nursery more than once. I am walking and shopping daily and anything to get this baby out, I am ready!
We had our preparing for birth class on saturday, it was a long day being almost 37 weeks pregnant, but a great class. Jack is going to be a wonderful coach. He feels better about the birth and I think now I am may be a bit more scared. The baby continues to be very active rolling around and kicking. He or she has been in the head down position since about 34 weeks that we know of and feels like s/he has dropped a bit. So, hopefully sooner rather than later. . . but I know, a first time mom is usually late but I am praying for early!

1 Comments:

Blogger Cheryl said...

You look SO super cute! Not too much longer :)

February 20, 2010 at 8:57 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home